Noosa is a little bit or paradise right here in Queensland, Australia. If you’ve never been, then put it on your to do list immediately. Notice I didn’t say “bucket list”. That’s just a wish list, when what you really need is an action list. Life’s too short to wait for someday, so watch this video and take positive action to put yourself in the picture as soon as possible!
Where is Noosa?
- Noosa is on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia. It’s 2 hours north of Brisbane by car.
- For travel information including nearest airports visit this website.
What is there to do?
- Swim, surf, SUP, kayak at one of the many pristine beaches
- Walk in the lush Hinterland
- Walk through the National Park which has beach views 🙂
- Relax at one of the many day spas.
- Eat at one of the many restaurants on popular Hastings Street or along the beach, or along the river at Noosa Heads.
- Take a cruise along Noosa River
- Play golf at Noosa Springs Resort
- Visit the botanical gardens
- Attend a cooking class
Personal Dining Favourites:
- Noosa Boathouse for cocktails at the bar upstairs at sunset and then the seafood platter for afterwards (insert photos)
- Noosa Surf Lifesaving club for a glass of wine and fish and chips at lunchtime, overlooking the ocean.
- Coffee at Aromas Noosa, in Hastings Street, and the obligatory people watching 🙂
- Breakfast at Bistro C (ocean views)
- Dinner at Sails Restaurant (ocean views)
It certainly feels like there is always something happening in Noosa, with the following line up annually of festivals. Be sure to organise your travel long in advance of these events as accommodation books up by return visitors in advance.